Warranty and right of withdrawal
The goods in the catalog have a warranty of 1-2 years, provided that they are operated in accordance with the instructions for use.
The warranty period for certain goods exceeds 2 years. For more information on warranty terms and conditions, call or email.
Tel. +371 26477475 e-mail: email@example.com
What is the right of withdrawal and in which cases can it be exercised?
- By concluding a distance contract, i.e. When making a purchase in the online store shop.vitacare.lv, you can exercise the right of withdrawal and unilaterally withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product. The right of withdrawal does not apply to legal persons.
- The period of the right of withdrawal must be calculated from the day when the consumer has acquired possession of the product (s).
- You have the right to test the product during the exercise of the right of withdrawal to make sure that it meets your needs and wishes. Remember! During the period of exercising the right of withdrawal, you have the right to use the product to the extent necessary for the inspection of the product (as much as it could be done before purchasing the product in a regular store).
- By exercising the right of withdrawal, you are responsible for using the product in excess of the product for inspection purposes, for using the product during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal, which is incompatible with the principle of good faith, and for reducing the value, quality and safety of the product.
- The online store shop.vitacare.lv must send a withdrawal form to the e-mail address provided by you at the time of selling the product or transferring the order, indicating the seller’s name, address and a description of the right of withdrawal.
- In cases when the mentioned withdrawal form was lost, it can be downloaded / sent online here: shop.vitacare.lv
- You are obliged to return the product to the seller within 14 days of sending the withdrawal form. When returning the product to the seller, you must provide packaging for transporting the product.
- If you exercise the right of withdrawal and it is not related to the non-compliance of the relevant product or service with the terms of the contract, then you are obliged to cover the costs related to the return of the product.
- If you exercise the right of withdrawal, the online store shop.vitacare.lv is obliged to refund all your contributions to you as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 calendar days from the day when you have sent a written withdrawal. The online store shop.vitacare.lv refunds money only to the bank account indicated in the withdrawal form.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you can return the product by delivering it to the store in Salaspils, Meldru Street 78 or by sending the product via Omniva together with the withdrawal form. When returning the goods to Latvijas Pasts branches, appropriate transport packaging must be provided – the original packaging of the goods must be packed in another transport packaging. Goods weighing up to 20 kg can be returned via Latvijas Pasts.
Complaints and out-of-court dispute resolution procedures.
Please submit a complaint regarding the availability or quality of goods electronically by sending it to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing by sending it to the address Meldru Street 78, Salaspils, LV-2121. The complaint will be considered within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint, sending a reply to the contact address indicated in the complaint.
If the complaint is found to be unfounded and you do not agree with recognizing the complaint as unfounded, you have the right to use the alternative dispute resolution options specified in regulatory enactments by submitting a written application to the seller of the goods for out-of-court dispute resolution, indicating:
– name, surname, contact information;
– the date of submission of the application;
– the nature of the dispute, the claims and the grounds for them.
Information on out-of-court dispute resolution options and out-of-court dispute resolution:
– Information on the dispute resolution process: www.ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/stridu-risinasanas-process
– Information on the out-of-court consumer dispute resolution database: www.ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/arpustiesas-pateretaju-stridu-risinataju-datubaze
– Online Dispute Resolution (SIT) Information: If there is a problem with a product purchased online, the customer can use the SIT platform to submit a complaint, which will be dealt with by an independent dispute resolution body. Links to the SIT platform: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN
In which cases can you not exercise the right of withdrawal by concluding a distance contract?
When you receive the product, please make sure that it corresponds to the ordered – manufacturer, model, size, color and other important parameters. If the method of receiving the goods has been chosen for you by courier, in order to avoid misunderstandings, noticing visible damage to the packaging, please ask the courier to record them in the delivery note of the goods. This will help determine if the product is damaged during delivery! If the product has damaged packaging or it seems suspicious, you have the right not to accept the product at the time of delivery. Remember, when sending the product back, you must ensure that its packaging is such that the product cannot be damaged during transport. In order to avoid misunderstandings, we recommend that you also insure the product when returning it, otherwise you will be responsible for any damage to the product.
When concluding a distance contract, you cannot exercise the right of withdrawal:
- If you have purchased an audio or video recording or a computer program and opened its packaging.
- if you enter into an agreement relating to gambling or lottery services;
- if you are delivered a product that is perishable or has expired soon;
- if the product is made according to your instructions or the product is clearly personalized;
if you have opened the packaging of a product that cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons (such as – underwear, socks and tights, perfume, in-ear audio headphones, toothbrush, epilator, razor, beard / hair trimmer, hair straighteners, and other similar goods)