Terms & Conditions
- The website www.vitacare.lv means the website created by SIA VitaCare International, the internet address of which is www.vitacare.lv, with all the information and materials contained therein.
- By visiting the website www.vitacare.lv or using the information placed on it about the provision of goods and services, you personally or your representative, if you act on its behalf, agree to these terms.
- In case you do not agree with these terms, please do not visit and use the website www.vitacare.lv, as well as do not use the services offered and the information contained therein.
- We would like to inform you that the purpose of processing the information (including personal data) entered on the website of VitaCare International Ltd. www.vitacare.lv is to provide the services indicated therein and to provide assistance during the use of the website www.vitacare.lv.
- From the moment you start using the website www.vitacare.lv or perform any activities on the said website, it will be assumed that you have read the terms and conditions in force at the time of use and will comply with them. Every user of the website is obliged to read the rules regularly in order to be informed in time about the changes made to them. If you do not agree to the terms, you are prohibited from using the Website.
- Users of the website www.vitacare.lv have the right to use the facilities and services offered on it at the price valid at the time of offering the respective service. SIA VitaCare International has the right at any time to change the prices indicated on the website www.vitacare.lv and / or create new paid services at its own discretion.
- In order to become a registered user of the website www.vitacare.lv, the registration procedure specified on the website www.vitacare.lv must be followed.
- Every user registered on the website www.vitacare.lv is obliged not to disclose their access data to other persons. If operations on the website www.vitacare.lv are performed with the profile of a registered user (incl. Goods and / or services are purchased) using the correct username and password, then it is considered that the operations in the respective profile have been performed by the registered user himself.
- The user of the website agrees to receive information from the website www.vitacare.lv on various topical issues, if the free and unambiguous consent of the user as a data subject has been received (except in cases when sending messages to the user is performed on another legal basis).
- SIA VitaCare International is not responsible for any expenses and losses incurred during the use of the website www.vitacare.lv.
- In case of any doubts about filling in the document forms posted on the website of SIA “VitaCare International” www.vitacare.lv, please contact the indicated contact person of the website www.vitacare.lv.
Use of the services offered on the website www.vitacare.lv.
- The total purchase amount must be at least 5.95 EUR. If the total purchase amount is less, the purchase may not be confirmed.
- You must always act in accordance with the procedure indicated on the website www.vitacare.lv.
- Do not misuse the information posted on the website www.vitacare.lv. You may use the services offered on the Website only in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- When requesting SIA “VitaCare International” or a person represented on its behalf to make changes to the registered order, which is incomplete, please note that changes can be applied by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address specified in the order or by contacting with SIA “VitaCare International”, calling from the phone number indicated in the order to www.vitacare.lv phones: 296477475.
- SIA VitaCare International, having established errors and / or inaccuracies in the prices or descriptions of the product on the website www.vitacare.lv, has the right to unilaterally cancel the distance contract until the payment for the specific product has been credited. Exceptionally, the distance contract of SIA VitaCare International may be canceled in cases where the distance contract has been concluded with the abuse of the other party, or with fraud or coercion; due to defects of the ordered goods; due to excessive loss suffered by one or the other party; due to late payment of goods and in other regulatory enactments n specified cases.
- Use of the website www.vitacare.lv does not grant any property rights to the content to which you have access. It is prohibited to use the content of the information posted on the website www.vitacare.lv, unless the owner of this content has permission or other permission in accordance with the law. These terms do not grant the right to use any brand or logo included on the website www.vitacare.lv. It is prohibited to remove, obscure or change the notices that appear on the website www.vitacare.lv or are provided via the website www.vitacare.lv.
- The website www.vitacare.lv displays the content and description of goods and other information that is the property of SIA VitaCare International.
- In connection with the used services, SIA VitaCare International is entitled to send notifications, reminders about the started but not completed services and other information to the entered e-mail address in order to improve the quality of service provision. SIA “VitaCare International” is also entitled to send information, including in the form of direct calls, about news, promotions and discounts of www.vitacare.lv and SIA “VitaCare International” cooperation partners. You have the right to unsubscribe from any news by editing this information in your user profile, unsubscribing from the newsletter, clicking on the email link or sending the information to the email: info @ vitacare
Use and confidentiality of data entered on the website www.vitacare.lv.
- SIA “VitaCare International” informs that by indicating your e-mail address, you agree that it is included in the database and a notification / reminder about started but not completed orders for goods can be sent to it from the website www.vitacare.lv.
- By using the website www.vitacare.lv, you agree that SIA VitaCare International or any third party acting on behalf of www.vitacare.lv may collect and store data that allows you to track and record:
24.1. the total number of visits to websites,
24.2. the number of visitors to each specific website,
24.3. www.vitacare.lv visitors internet service provider domain names,
24.4. IP addresses,
24.5. other data, the purpose of which is for the purposes of system administration, as well as to control the use of the www.vitacare.lv website and organize its improvement.
- 25. SIA VitaCare International has the right to transfer the data collected and stored on the website www.vitacare.lv for information purposes and for the purposes of performing statistics to other companies as well. DATA TO ALLOW THE IDENTIFICATION OF A PERSON WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED IN THIS PROCESS OR TRANSFERRED TO THIRD PARTIES, EXCEPT ORDERS WHERE PERSONAL DATA SHOULD BE VERIFIED.
- 26. SIA VitaCare International does not associate a user’s IP address and e-mail address with data that allows to identify this user. This means that each user’s session will be registered, but the user of the website www.vitacare.lv will remain anonymous.
- 27. All materials sent or entered on the website www.vitacare.lv become the property of SIA VitaCare International, which SIA VitaCare International as the owner of the website www.vitacare.lv is entitled to use for its own purposes, except data of natural persons.
- 28. Please note that by providing your e-mail address or sending any information to the website www.vitacare.lv, you have agreed that SIA “VitaCare International” is entitled to use this data only for the above-mentioned purposes, including 20 for the purpose specified in paragraph.
Product ordering and copyright protection of the website www.vitacare.lv.
- When you start ordering an item, certify that you have met and agree with the right to use the warranty and the right of withdrawal.
- In VitaCare International, individual order types where additional settlement processing is required have the right to apply an order handling fee of 0.99% of the order amount. If an order handling charge is applied to the particular order, it will be reported in the appropriate order step. Order handling charges will be distributed separately.
34. In the event that any of the points mentioned in these rules will expire, it will not affect the rest of the rules.
- Any dispute arising from or related to these rules or services will be dealt with in accordance with the requirements laid down in regulatory enactments.
- All intellectual property rights related to the Internet site shop.vitacare.lv belong exclusively to VitaCare International. In the event of a violation of these rights, the guilty person shall be held liable as specified in the regulatory enactments, as well as shall be fully responsible for any damage that is or could be caused to the VitaCare International and third parties.
- For information on how to contact VitaCare International, see “Contacts” in the shop.vitacare.lv section of your home site.
Supporting documents for goods purchased on the www.vitacare.lv website.
38. In cases where the goods ordered on the website shop.vitacare.lv are paid and received by the buyer at the customer centre, the following documents certifying the purchase of the goods (hereinafter – transaction) shall be issued:
- Guarantee voucher (if applicable).
- In cases where the ordered item is delivered at the address specified by the buyer, the proof of purchase is a bill of lading which is sent to the e-mail specified in the order for the item in question.
- You will also send a warranty voucher to the e-mail specified in the item order for items for which you want it.
- The person responsible for assembling the order and drawing up the shipment document shall be indicated on the purchase identification document or item receipts. The existence of the name and name of the responsible person indicated on the document is equivalent to that person’s signature in accordance with the terms of signature of the documents of “VitaCare International” Ltd.
- The fact that the buyer has received the goods shall be certified by:
- On receipt of the ordered item in the shop.vitacare.lv shop, the buyer’s signature on the document;
- On receipt of the ordered item with standard delivery or other than at Omniva withdrawal points, the buyer’s signature on the courier/order issuing electronic terminal;
- On receipt of the ordered item in composites – entering a customer’s own-card code for removal of the item order.
- Claims that the order has not been delivered shall not be accepted after the receipt of the order has been certified by one of the methods described in paragraph 44.
Rules for use of coupons and gift cards
46. If the Buyer has a discount coupon with a code, the Buyer can add a discount coupon code to the purchase by entering it in a special input field under the name “Coupon Code”. When you enter the code, you must press the “Confirm Coupon” button. The system will automatically recalculate the price with the added discount.
47. The coupon code may not work if the item has already been set up for any of the discount options, for example, it is already a special price item in the share.
48. Coupon codes are codes created by VitaCare International, which each Buyer or Buyer group can receive individually from Salesperson.
49. In some cases, with a view to promoting sales, discount coupon codes may also be published on social communications sites or in another public room.