Clinically proven to be effective!
- Positive beta-cell regeneration;
- Improves blood sugar levels on an empty stomach and after eating;
- Improves glycosylated hemoglobin (HbAlc) levels;
- Reduces insulin retaliation (resistance);
- Better glucose consumption in the tissue cells;
- Positive changes in weight control;
- Safe for prolonged us.
Studies have shown that green tea lowers glucose levels in blood. This characteristic of the tea can be used in addition to diabetes treatment.
Green tea has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory activity. It quenches thirst, tones the nervous system, gives the body additional energy. Green tea speeds up metabolism and fat excretion, and it is the safest way to lose weight.
Gymnema (Gymnema Sylvestre)
Gymnema is used in the Ayurvedic medicine as the “sweet fighter” or “sugar destroyer”. Gymnemic acid is known for its beta stimulation and regeneration activity by improving insulin levels.
Gymnema reduces the excess amount of sugar in the body and promotes regeneration of pancreatic cells, which develop the insulin, thus helping to prevent the forming of diabetes.
Gymnema is used in weight adjustment programs, because it terminates the dependence of the sweets and the desire to “stress-eat”.
Scientific Support for the GlucosCare tea
- Clinically and scientifically tested and confirmed results on different races. It has been tested on 175 type 2 diabetes patients
- Toxicity Test
- Clinically proven weight loss effect
- It is sold in over 20 countries
- Available in Latvia since October 2011
Quick GlucosCare tea test:
Take a small cup of warm Glucoscare tea and hold it in your mouth for a little while;
Try tasting a small amount of sugar;
You will see that the sweetness of sugar does not seem that sweet anymore!
Pack: 24 individual tea bags (2.5 g each)
There are no reviews yet.