Fleboxar Foot Cream Gel contains diosmin, a phlebotropic bioflavonoid that is widely described in the European Pharmacopoeia.
Thanks to its light texture, Fleboxar foot cream-gel is quickly absorbed into the skin.
• With severe leg syndrome (swelling, leg muscle cramps at night, leg fatigue (weakness), tingling);
• Vascular bulging (spider angiomas);
• In sensitive and dilated blood vessels;
• For cosmetic skin defects (microhematomas, blow to the feet);
• To reduce the symptoms of acute hemorrhoids.