VitaCare International is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please look carefully at this privacy statement so that you know why and how we collect your data and how we will use it. This communication explains:
- How we use your personal information;
- What personal information we transfer to third parties;
- How long we keep your personal information;
- Information on marketing statements;
- Your rights;
- Other relevant privacy information;
- Changes to how we protect your privacy;
- How to contact us.
- the categories of personal data that we process;
- sources and specific categories of personal data that have not been received directly from you;
- the purpose of processing your personal data;
- legal basis for processing.
We are processing your account data (“account data”). Account details can include your name and e-mail address, phone number, and other data that you provide when you register, as well as your purchase history. This data is collected directly from you. We are processing account data to ensure the functioning of the home page to be able to provide our services, ensure the security of the site and services, and contact you. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of the mutual contract and/or the conclusion of the contract at your request, as well as our legitimate interests, namely the monitoring and improvement of our home page and services. We are processing information related to the provision of our services on our website (“transaction data”). Transaction details can include your contact information, bank account information, and transaction information. Transaction data is processed to supply goods and provide services and to maintain proper accounting of these transactions. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of the mutual contract and/or the conclusion of the contract at your request, as well as our legitimate interests, namely the correct administration of our home page and commerce. We can process the information you submit to sign up for our email and news (“messaging data”). The messaging data is processed to send you the relevant messages and news. The legal basis for this treatment is your consent. Similarly, if we have already sold you goods or provided services on our home page and you have no objections, we can process the messaging data based on our legitimate interests, namely to maintain and improve relations with customers. We can process the information in relation to any statement you send to us (“correspondence data”). Correspondence data can include communication content and communication-related metadata. If the communication starts in the communication forms on our home page, the home page will generate metadata related to the correspondence. Correspondence data is processed to contact you and keep records. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the correct management of our homepage and business, the provision of a common and high-quality consultation practice and the settlement of disagreements between you and our employees. We can process your personal data, as stated in this communication, if it is necessary to comply with or defend legal requirements, regardless of whether they arise in judicial, administrative or other out-of-court procedures. The legal basis for this processing is the protection and enforcement of our legitimate interests, namely our legitimate rights, your legitimate rights and the legitimate rights of others. In addition to the specific purposes for which we are entitled to process your personal data, as mentioned above, we are entitled to process your personal data also where such processing is necessary to ensure compliance with our legal obligation. * * * WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES We want to gain and maintain your trust. To do this, we will share your personal information only if necessary. We are entitled to share your data with the following third-party categories in order to be able to provide you with our services according to the following statement:
- We are entitled to disclose your personal data to any of the companies in our group (including our subsidiaries and the controlling company and other subsidiaries);
- We are entitled to disclose your personal data to our insurers and professional advisers to manage risks, to obtain professional advice or to submit, implement or provide protection in case of claims;
- Financial transactions related to the purchase of goods on our website can be handled by our payment service providers. We share your business information with our payment service providers only to the extent necessary for your payments, repayments and complaints.
- We are entitled to disclose your personal data to other providers to provide special services. For example, website hosting providers, delivery companies, servers and their maintenance service providers, email and SMS service providers. In the event of sub-contracting, we will take all necessary steps to ensure that our data controllers ensure the confidentiality of personal data.
In addition to specific cases, we are entitled to disclose your personal data in order to meet our legal obligations. The third parties referred to in this paragraph may also be registered outside the Republic of Latvia, the European Union or the European Economic Area. If we send your personal data to such people, we will take all necessary steps to ensure that your privacy is adequately protected. For more information on appropriate security measures, you can contact us in email@example.com email. * * * HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION Your personal data, which we process for any specific purpose or purpose, is not stored longer than is required for that purpose or purpose. In any case, they shall be stored for a maximum of: in case, we will take all necessary steps to ensure that our data controllers ensure the confidentiality of personal data.
- the account will be saved for a maximum of 3 (three) years after the last sign-in to your account or your last purchase (whichever date is later).
- the transaction details have been stored for a period of not more than 10 (ten) years after the end of the provision of services;
- the leasing documents are stored for a period not exceeding the execution or cancellation of the order;
- the messaging network has been saved for a maximum of 3 (three) years after the last sign-in to your account or your last purchase (whichever date is later).
- correspondence shall be maintained for a period of not more than 2 (two) years after the end of the communication.
Sometimes we cannot specify exactly how long we will keep your personal data. For example, access data will be stored for as long as it is required for special purposes. Despite the other provisions of this section, we shall be entitled to store your personal data if necessary to comply with our legal obligations. Sometimes we cannot specify exactly how long we will keep your personal data. For example, access data will be stored for as long as it is required for special purposes. We are entitled to keep your personal data if it is necessary to comply with our binding legal obligations. * * * INFORMATION ABOUT MARKETING ANNOUNCEMENTS If you have agreed, we will send you marketing statements in the form of e-mail or SMS to help you view and find our items. You can opt out of receiving marketing notices from www.vitacare.lv at any time. You can do this as follows:
- By clicking the “opt-out” link in any e-mail message;
- When contacting our Customer Service team: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you opt out of receiving marketing notifications, we’ll update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive such notifications in the future. Declining to receive marketing messages does not mean that you will stop communicating about services, for example, in connection with order updates. * * * YOUR RIGHTS This part of the notification provides an overview of your rights according to the data protection rules. Given the complexity of some of the rights, this communication contains only key aspects. We ask you to familiarise yourself with the relevant legislation and guidelines for full information on your rights. You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- The right of access to personal information at our disposal;
- The right to request inaccurate corrections to your personal information at our disposal. (However, you can edit most of the information in My Account
- The right to request the deletion of your data.
- The right to restrict the processing of data;
- The right to object to the processing of data;
- The right to transfer;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you want to exercise your rights, file a complaint or if you have any questions, please contact us by email: email@example.com 1. Right of access to data. You have the right to consent or to disagree with the processing of your personal data by us, and if we do the processing, access personal data and other additional information. Additional information shall include information on processing purposes, categories of personal data processed and recipients of personal data. Assuming that the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will provide a copy of your personal data. 2. Right to correct data. You have the right to correct any data that is inaccurate and, in view of the processing purposes, you have the right to supplement any data that is incomplete. 3. In some cases, you have the right to delete your personal data. Such cases include: (I) personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (II) you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; (c) you object to processing under certain data protection rules; (d) processing is carried out for marketing purposes; (e) whether personal data has been processed illegally. However, in some cases you will not be able to exercise this right. Exceptional cases where processing is required are: (I) to exercise freedom of expression and information; (II) to ensure compliance with our legal obligations; or (III) to raise, implement or defend legitimate requirements. 4. In some cases, you have the right to restrict processing. Such cases include: (a) you dispute the accuracy of personal data; (b) processing is illegal and you object to the deletion of personal data; (c) we no longer need personal data for processing, but it is necessary for you to raise, implement or defend legitimate claims; (d) You oppose processing in accordance with public or legitimate interests until such objection has been confirmed. If processing is limited according to the above, we are entitled to continue storing your personal data. However, we will only process it: (I) with your consent; (II) to raise, implement or defend legitimate claims; (III) to protect the rights of another individual or legal person; or (IV) important public interests. 5. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us in relation to a specific situation in which you are located. However, this is possible to the extent that we need data processing in accordance with our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party. If you are opposed to such processing, we will stop processing personal information unless we can show legitimate processing for a reason that is more important than your interests, rights and freedoms, or if processing is necessary to raise, implement or defend legitimate claims; 6. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us for direct marketing purposes. If you object to such processing, we will stop processing your personal data for that purpose. 7. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us for the purposes of scientists or historical research or statistical purposes. If you object to such processing, we will stop processing personal information unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest. 8. The right to transfer data. To the extent that the legal reason for our processing is:
- your consent; or
- you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, at your request, before entering into a contract. However, these rights are not available if their exercise negatively affects the rights and freedoms of others.
- External sources (1)
- Browser Settings (2)
- our website uses Google Analytics to understand how visitors use website content. If you don’t want your browser to use Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-in.
- For direct marketing purposes, we are entitled to use the “Adform” advertising platform, which, according to the cookies collected, helps us better identify the customer’s needs.
- you have questions or comments about this statement;
- you want us not to use your information in the future;
- you want to exercise any of the above rights or you have complaints, please contact us.
You can contact our privacy professionals by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org